The Health Sciences Library is conducting a survey of point-of-care databases to assist the library in making the best use of its financial resources while at the same time meeting the needs of our clients. Your assistance with this process is greatly appreciated. Please note the following in regard to the survey:
• Use all three databases to attempt to answer the same clinical query..
Conduct the query in each tool using the same phrasing, search terms, etc.
• Complete a separate survey for each clinical query you search.
Survey of Point of Care Databases
1. What is your status?
2. What was your clinical query?
3. For each database, was your clinical query answered correctly?
Rank the databases in order of which tool provided the best answer to your clinical query.
(Highest ranking = 1)
5. When considering multiple factors (correctness and completeness of answer, ease of use, organization, etc.) rank the databases in order of preference.
(Highest preference = 1)
6. Please enter comments here:
Powered by Vovici: Conduct your own